New portal makes life easy for property investors and Accountants
MyBMT is a new online portal which allows users to manage the intricacies relating to tax and investment properties in one central location.
Access to MyBMT is free and registered users can:
- Calculate a depreciation estimate for any property
- Calculate after tax holding costs of existing or prospective properties
- Request a schedule for new purchases
- Update existing BMT Tax Depreciation Schedules
- Follow the progress of a schedule’s completion
- View completed schedules
- Add files such as invoices, receipts, photos and documents
- Provide access to your investment team including your Accountant
Accountants and Tax Agents can access MyBMT to:
- Tailor a schedule to suit your client’s needs
- View selected financial year summaries including current updates for work completed to the property
- Add or remove assets
- Check progress and keep clients’ informed
- Access all clients’ completed BMT schedules in CSV and Excel format for current or previous years
- Request a quote or order a new depreciation schedule
Members who sign up to MyBMT will receive access to PropCalc, an exciting new calculator which provides a comprehensive summary of the cash flow potential of any Australian residential property.
For more details about MyBMT or to register today, visit mybmt.bmtqs.com.au
Article provided by BMT Tax Depreciation.
Bradley Beer (B. Con. Mgt, AAIQS, MRICS, AVAA) is the Chief Executive Officer of BMT Tax Depreciation.
Please contact 1300 728 726 or visit www.bmtqs.com.au for an Australia-wide service.